<p>-
- Justin Bieber Crops Another Girl Out of Sweet Snap with Wife Hailey: 'Love This Pic of Hails and I'</p>
<p>Gabrielle RocksonAugust 22, 2025 at 10:11 PM</p>
<p>Justin Bieber/Instagram</p>
<p>Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber -</p>
<p>Justin Bieber shared a sweet couple's pic of himself and his wife, Hailey, on Instagram</p>
<p>In the post, the Biebs admitted that he cut out another girl from the image because he "loved" the pic with his wife</p>
<p>The longtime couple are tilted toward one another in the precious snap</p>
<p>Is it too late for Justin Bieber to say sorry?</p>
<p>On Thursday, Aug. 21, the singer, 31, admitted that he cut another woman from a photo of himself and his wife, Hailey Bieber, 28, before posting it.</p>
<p>"Sorry to the gurl I cropped out of this pic," he wrote in the caption. "I just love this pic of hails and I lol."</p>
<p>In the black and white photo, Hailey tilts her head towards her man as she smiles while sporting a cropped top and a pair of jeans.</p>
<p>Justin also wraps one arm around Hailey and flashes a smile. He covered his eyes with sunglasses as he wore a white tank top with a chain around his neck.</p>
<p>— sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.</p>
<p>Justin Bieber Instagram</p>
<p>Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber</p>
<p>"The type of photos Jack will be showing off to his friends like yeah I got the coolest parent 😍," one person commented of the couple's son Jack Blues, who turned 1 on Aug. 22.</p>
<p>"The caption 😂," a second added.</p>
<p>Another user joked, "I would cry if I was the girl."</p>
<p>The sweet couple's photo comes after Hailey gushed over a photo of Justin last week.</p>
<p>The PEOPLE Puzzler crossword is here! How quickly can you solve it? Play now!</p>
<p>"Thats Jack's Dada," on her Instagram Stories across a shirtless photo of Justin holding a bottle while staring intensely at the camera.</p>
<p>Recently, the pair have frequently appeared on each other's Instagram pages.</p>
<p>Justin Bieber/Instagram</p>
<p>Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber</p>
<p>Earlier this month, Justin posted a close up snap of himself and Hailey sitting next to each other on picnic blankets and pillows.</p>
<p>The model rested her head on her man's shoulder, while he displayed a large smile to the camera.</p>
<p>on People</p>
<a href="https://data852.click/5a32cd58501e613bf372/ee0a75caf0/?placementName=default" class="dirlink-1">Original Article on Source</a>
Source: "AOL Entertainment"
Source: AsherMag
Full Article on Source: VOUX MAG
#LALifestyle #USCelebrities
0 Comments