<p>-
- Colorado freshman QB Julian Lewis will play vs. Delaware</p>
<p>Field Level MediaSeptember 3, 2025 at 5:34 AM</p>
<p>Aug 29, 2025; Boulder, Colorado, USA; Colorado Buffaloes quarterback Julian Lewis (10) before the game against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at Folsom Field. Mandatory Credit: Ron Chenoy-Imagn Images (Ron Chenoy-Imagn Images)</p>
<p>Coming off a season-opening loss, Colorado will change things up at quarterback this week, adding a highly touted freshman to the mix.</p>
<p>Julian "JuJu" Lewis will see action on Saturday against visiting Delaware, coach Deion Sanders announced on Tuesday.</p>
<p>"He's playing this week for sure," Sanders said. "I know when I'm gonna see him. You just don't know when you're gonna see him. I know when we're gonna see him."</p>
<p>When pressed further regarding whether Lewis would open the game instead of Kaidon Salter, Sanders replied, "Can we take one thing at a time? I just told you he was playing. Now, you saying he's starting. Come on, dawg. ... He's playing, all right? He's playing."</p>
<p>Sanders added, "Sometimes you don't want to rush things. Sometimes you don't want to delay things. You want to make sure the timing is right. I don't think the time was appropriate last week. I really don't, the way the game was flowing, the rhythm of the game.</p>
<p>"But this week, I made up my mind already. Now (Lewis) is going to play. So I don't give a darn about the flow of nothing. He's playing."</p>
<p>Lewis, 17, reclassified his year in high school to join the Buffaloes this season. A five-star prospect out of Carrollton, Ga., Lewis backed off a commitment to Southern California prior to signing with Colorado.</p>
<p>He racked up 11,010 passing yards and threw for 144 touchdowns while getting picked off only 21 times during his three years as Carrollton High's starter, posting a 39-4 record.</p>
<p>Salter, a transfer from Liberty, went 17-for-28 for 159 yards and a touchdown in his Buffaloes debut, a 27-20 home loss to Georgia Tech on Friday. He also ran for 43 yards and a touchdown on 13 carries.</p>
<p>--Field Level Media</p>
<a href="https://data852.click/5a32cd58501e613bf372/ee0a75caf0/?placementName=default" class="dirlink-1">Original Article on Source</a>
Source: "AOL Sports"
Source: AsherMag
Full Article on Source: VOUX MAG
#LALifestyle #USCelebrities
0 Comments