Glen Powell Recalls an Uncomfortable Run-In With a 'Recently Canceled' Celebrity: 'This Guy, His Face Is Toxic'

Glen Powell Recalls an Uncomfortable Run-In With a 'Recently Canceled' Celebrity: 'This Guy, His Face Is Toxic'

<p>-

  • Glen Powell Recalls an Uncomfortable Run-In With a 'Recently Canceled' Celebrity: 'This Guy, His Face Is Toxic'</p>

<p>Madison E. GoldbergSeptember 27, 2025 at 2:53 AM</p>

<p>0</p>

<p>Jake Shane/Youtube</p>

<p>Glen Powell on Therapuss -</p>

<p>Glen Powell recalled having an awkward run-in with a recently canceled celebrity at a Hollywood party years ago</p>

<p>"This guy, his face is toxic," Powell recounted in the Thursday, Sept. 25 episode of Therapuss</p>

<p>Powell's new series Chad Powers premieres on Sept. 30 on Hulu</p>

<p>Glen Powell is reflecting on an uncomfortable situation he found himself in at a Los Angeles party.</p>

<p>The actor, 36, recalled an awkward run-in several years ago with an unnamed "recently canceled" celebrity, while on Jake Shane's Therapuss podcast on Thursday, Sept. 25.</p>

<p>"I showed up to the party and there was somebody that had basically been on the ropes in terms of sort of getting cancelled," Powell began.</p>

<p>Powell shared that the event was "one of those Hollywood parties where there are cameras and press and all that stuff."</p>

<p>Without naming the "recently canceled" celebrity, the Top Gun: Maverick star revealed that "this person had made a lot of some of my favorite movies."</p>

<p>"He came up and he said nice to meet you, and I was like, 'Oh, dude, big fan.' And then a photographer said, 'Hey, can we take a picture of the two of you guys?' And this person was recently cancelled and was, as of late, not good," Powell said.</p>

<p>"I was a fan of their work but not a fan of their choices, right? So I was just kind of being nice, but then when they want to take a picture with you, I realized very quickly how I was like I don't know if this is a good idea. He clearly clocked that I was like 'this is probably not a good idea,'" the actor said.</p>

<p>"This guy, his face is toxic," Powell went on to say. "You know, like going out into the world, like people are having a visceral reaction to this person in terms of the the bad choices they've made."</p>

<p>He connected the awkward interaction to his character in the upcoming series Chad Powers, a disgraced college football star who returns to the field in disguise and under a new alias. "The character that I play in Chad, it's like Russ Holiday is a guy that just made a mistake, right? He's not a bad guy," Powell said.</p>

<p>— sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer​​, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.</p>

<p>He concluded that some reputations, however, are earned. "Some of these other people that get canceled, they should lie where they're shot," Powell said.</p>

<p>Chad Powers is set to premiere on Hulu on Tuesday, Sept. 30.</p>

<p>on People</p>

<a href="https://data852.click/5a32cd58501e613bf372/ee0a75caf0/?placementName=default" class="dirlink-1">Original Article on Source</a>

Source: "AOL Entertainment"

Читать на сайте


Source: AsherMag

Full Article on Source: VOUX MAG

#LALifestyle #USCelebrities

Post a Comment

0 Comments