<p>-
- Jennifer Aniston Reveals Her Secret to 'Aging Gracefully.' And It's Not What You Think It Is</p>
<p>Clare FisherSeptember 3, 2025 at 6:05 AM</p>
<p>Frazer Harrison/Getty; Apple TV+</p>
<p>Jennifer Aniston; Aniston on 'The Morning Show' -</p>
<p>Jennifer Aniston is opening up about the secrets to her famously youthful appearance</p>
<p>While she admits to maintaining her appearance with "facials and lasers and all that good stuff" the star revealed that "optimism and positivity" are the keys</p>
<p>Aniston returns with season 4 of The Morning Show on Wednesday, Sept. 17, on Apple TV+</p>
<p>Jennifer Aniston is spilling all of her beauty secrets.</p>
<p>In an interview with Glamour magazine, alongside her The Morning Show costars, Aniston, 56, opened up about what keeps her youthful.</p>
<p>When her costar Marion Cotillard, 49, complimented her on aging "gracefully," the Friends star thanked her.</p>
<p>"That means so much to me. she said of Cotillard's praise. "And I think as far as aging gracefully, I have an eternal fountain of optimism and positivity. Call it youth if you want."</p>
<p>She also referenced her famously disciplined approach to exercise, adding, "But I think it all starts with how we love our bodies and love where we are."</p>
<p>The star went on to admit that she "maintains" her looks with "facials and lasers and all that good stuff."</p>
<p>"I mean, I'm maintained. I'm not going to just go down and let these gray hairs take over," she added. "It's perspective and also knowing this is out one body, it's a mindset," the Golden Globe winner said.</p>
<p>Jon Kopaloff/WireImage</p>
<p>Jennifer Aniston attends the 81st Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton</p>
<p>Back in January, during an exclusive interview with PEOPLE, the actress went into a little more detail about her diet and exercise routine, describing the drink she makes when she wakes up, before her workout each day.</p>
<p>"I drink ARMRA Colostrum first thing in the morning, with room temperature water and a whole lemon squeezed into it," Aniston revealed.</p>
<p>And when the weather turns, the star reveals she adds additional ingredients to the drink to spice it up.</p>
<p>"I'll steep a little teaspoon of ginger, which is good for your digestion and your immune system, and then I'll put a little drop of Manuka honey," she shared. "It's so delicious served hot."</p>
<p>The actress also shared that the popular work-out mentality of "no pain, no gain" was, in fact, a myth.</p>
<p>— sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.</p>
<p>Erin Simkin/Apple TV+</p>
<p>Jennifer Aniston as Alex Levy in 'The Morning Show'</p>
<p>"That's not true at all. You can actually have gain with no pain," the Friends alum told PEOPLE.</p>
<p>As for her diet, back in May 2024, Aniston exclusively shared that it's all about balance.</p>
<p>"It's usually a lot of high protein, vegetables, salads, soups and then everything I would possibly want on a weekend. I always give myself a cheat day," she said.</p>
<p>And when it comes to the "cheat meal" in question, for Aniston, it's always Mexican, describing the cuisine as a "real favorite of mine."</p>
<p>"Or a cheeseburger or pizza or pasta — all that stuff," she added.</p>
<p>Season 4 of The Morning Show premieres on Wednesday, Sept. 17 on Apple TV+ with the first episode, followed by one episode dropping every Wednesday through Nov. 19.</p>
<p>on People</p>
<a href="https://data852.click/5a32cd58501e613bf372/ee0a75caf0/?placementName=default" class="dirlink-1">Original Article on Source</a>
Source: "AOL Entertainment"
Source: AsherMag
Full Article on Source: VOUX MAG
#LALifestyle #USCelebrities
0 Comments