<p>-
- NFL, Buffalo Bills ban fan who shoved DeAndre Hopkins and Lamar Jackson</p>
<p>Tyler Dragon, USA TODAYSeptember 8, 2025 at 3:40 PM</p>
<p>3</p>
<p>The fan who shoved Baltimore Ravens' DeAndre Hopkins and Lamar Jackson won't be able to attend NFL games for a long time. If ever.</p>
<p>The fan is banned "indefinitely" from Bills and NFL stadiums, Bills and league officials told USA TODAY Sports. The fan had been ejected after he shoved the two Ravens players.</p>
<p>ESPN was first to report the news.</p>
<p>More: Ravens QB Lamar Jackson on fan who slapped him: 'He probably had a couple of beers'</p>
<p>The incident occurred after Hopkins' one-handed 29-yard touchdown reception late in the third quarter that put the Ravens up 34-19. Hopkins and Jackson were celebrating behind the corner of the end zone when the fan shoved Hopkins in the helmet and then put hands on Jackson's helmet.</p>
<p>The fan who shoved Ravens WR DeAndre Hopkins, and then got shoved by QB Lamar Jackson, has been "indefinitely banned from Bills and NFL stadiums", per a team official. The fan had been ejected after the shove Sunday night. pic.twitter.com/vV1m6K6oqj</p>
<p>— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 8, 2025</p>
<p>Jackson responded by pushing the fan with two hands.</p>
<p>"I seen him slap D-Hop ... and he slapped me and he talking, so you know I just forgot where I was for a little bit," Jackson told reporters after the 41-40 loss. "But you got to think in those situations. You have security out there. Let security handle it. But I just let my emotions get the best of me. Hopefully, it don't happen again. I learned from that."</p>
<p>Follow USA TODAY Sports' Tyler Dragon on X @TheTylerDragon.</p>
<p>This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: NFL bans fan who shoved DeAndre Hopkins and Lamar Jackson</p>
<a href="https://data852.click/5a32cd58501e613bf372/ee0a75caf0/?placementName=default" class="dirlink-1">Original Article on Source</a>
Source: "AOL Sports"
Source: AsherMag
Full Article on Source: VOUX MAG
#LALifestyle #USCelebrities
0 Comments