'DWTS' Pro Alan Bersten Doesn't Hold Back About Elaine Hendrix 'Connection'

'DWTS' Pro Alan Bersten Doesn't Hold Back About Elaine Hendrix 'Connection'

<p>-

  • 'DWTS' Pro Alan Bersten Doesn't Hold Back About Elaine Hendrix 'Connection'</p>

<p>Katherine SchaffstallOctober 1, 2025 at 8:50 PM</p>

<p>0</p>

<p>Eric McCandless/Disney via Getty Images</p>

<p>Dancing With the Stars pro Alan Bersten didn't hold back while discussing his connection with season 34 partner Elaine Hendrix.</p>

<p>After judge Carrie Ann Inaba claimed that Hendrix, 54, was "too independent," she admitted she understood the criticism. "She's not wrong. I learned the tango in five days," Hendrix told Us Weekly following the Tuesday, September 30, episode. "It's an incredibly intricate dance, and that's not an excuse."</p>

<p>"It's just that there's so much to think about, and I feel like at any given moment, I'm with him, and then I got to think about my heel, and then I got to think about my shoulder. It's juggling a lot," the Parent Trap actress added.</p>

<p>Fans recently watched Hendrix and Bersten, 31, dance the tango to "Gnarly" by Katseye during the show's TikTok week. Following the performance, they received a score of 21 out of 30 from judges Inaba, 57, Derek Hough and Bruno Toniolo.</p>

<p>"You are incredible. You are powerful. You are strong, but you're being too independent," Inaba told Hendrix during the latest episode. "This is my small note. I know you're working to dance together but I actually still feel a little bit of fighting. Just trust your partner a hair more so all the strength is working together."</p>

<p>While Bersten said he always likes to take the judges' feedback, he also made it clear that he's loved getting to work with Hendrix.</p>

<p>"Honestly, we're gonna take the notes of the judges and make sure to work on that connection, because we do have such a great connection," he told the outlet. "I think the tango is just such a powerful dance that we were like, let's just nail the power for our next dance. We're just gonna enjoy it."</p>

<p>Parade Daily🎬 SIGN UP for Parade's Daily newsletter to get the latest pop culture news & celebrity interviews delivered right to your inbox 🎬</p>

<p>The professional dancer also reflected on surviving another week on the competition show. "When they don't call your name right away, it is — I know they say no particular order — scary," Bersten said. "We're so grateful to be safe. Honestly, we're having such a great time, and Elaine's doing such incredible dances week after week. It's sad to see anyone go. I'm shocked Brandon and Lauren went home. Everyone deserves to be here."</p>

<p>Bersten and Hendrix may have made it through the latest episode, though fans were shocked to learn that Brandon Armstrong and Lauren Jauregui had been eliminated.</p>

<p>Viewers can continue to watch their partnership evolve as DWTS airs on ABC and Disney+ Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET.</p>

<p>This story was originally reported by Parade on Oct 2, 2025, where it first appeared in the News section. Add Parade as a Preferred Source by clicking here.</p>

<a href="https://data852.click/5a32cd58501e613bf372/ee0a75caf0/?placementName=default" class="dirlink-1">Original Article on Source</a>

Source: "AOL Entertainment"

Читать на сайте


Source: AsherMag

Full Article on Source: VOUX MAG

#LALifestyle #USCelebrities

Post a Comment

0 Comments