<p>-
- Khloé Kardashian calls out fitness trainer who 'called me fat'</p>
<p>KiMi Robinson, USA TODAYOctober 23, 2025 at 6:01 AM</p>
<p>0</p>
<p>Khloé Kardashian has a bone to pick with Barry's Bootcamp co-founder Barry Jay.</p>
<p>In the "Kardashians" Season 7 premiere, while stuck in LA traffic on the way to Kourtney Kardashian's event at Barry's Bootcamp in Studio City, California, Khloé calls her sister up for a brief chat.</p>
<p>"Remember when Barry called me fat?" she asks Kourtney. "This was years and years ago, and we were running and I stopped. And he was like, 'That's what you're fat!' and I was like, 'That's why I'm here!'"</p>
<p>In a straight-to-camera interview, Khloé explained, "I was fatter and we were working out. And I remember taking a break because I couldn't run and he was like, 'That's why you're fat.' And I just remember (thinking) 'God, that's a weird way to encourage people.'"</p>
<p>Khloé Kardashian is seen in a 2025 episode of Hulu's "The Kardashians."</p>
<p>She added, "But it was a different time. This was, like, 2006. 'Biggest Loser' and diet pills. You were allowed to call people fat. But we never spoke after that. That's literally the whole exchange."</p>
<p>Barry's has been a go-to for the Kardashians for years and was featured in the 2011-2012 spinoff show "Kourtney And Kim Take New York."</p>
<p>USA TODAY has reached out to Barry's Bootcamp for comment.</p>
<p>'I know some great doctors' Khloé Kardashian names every cosmetic procedure she's done</p>
<p>Khloé, 41, has previously reflected on her physical transformation, telling Bustle in 2024 that "My weight loss journey started because I was getting a divorce" from Lamar Odom.</p>
<p>"I remember I was going to therapy and the next thing I knew, something private I told my therapist was on a tabloid," she told the publication. "So I stopped going to therapy and started going to the gym. I needed a release, but I did not trust anybody else anymore."</p>
<p>She also weighed in on social media speculation that her body transformation was aided by surgery or weight-loss drugs.</p>
<p>"I've been doing it for 10-plus years now, and I love it. Over the past three years, people are like, 'You must have gotten surgery because you just lost weight.' I'm like, 'It's been a 10-year journey! What are you talking about?'" Khloé said.</p>
<p>"But even if people get surgery or [get on] the Ozempic craze, I'm like, 'Who cares!' As long as people feel good about themselves, who am I to judge?" she continued. "I think it's ridiculous, the judgment on that. I'm just mad [Ozempic] wasn't around 10 years ago."</p>
<p>This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: Khloe Kardashian calls out fitness trainer who 'called me fat'</p>
<a href="https://data852.click/5a32cd58501e613bf372/ee0a75caf0/?placementName=default" class="dirlink-1">Original Article on Source</a>
Source: "AOL Entertainment"
Source: AsherMag
Full Article on Source: VOUX MAG
#LALifestyle #USCelebrities
0 Comments